Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Medical Insurance Specialist (Customer Service Representative). If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in a Call Center environment, Member Services, Insurance Benefit Specialist, or Eyecare Provider Specialist positions.
- Provides end-to-end accountability for the member experience. Answers questions and resolves issues as a "single-point-of-contact"
- Provides members with information based policy, procedures and tools specific to line of business and/or client specifications
- Explains member plan of benefits, member’s rights and responsibilities in accordance with contracts and contracted arrangements, claim status information, full range of benefit coverage, plan eligibility, premium payment and billing and laboratory status
- Builds a trusting relationship with the member by taking accountability to fully understand the member’s needs in a Medicare setting
- Walk members through programs and tools and resources to support better vision care consumer behaviors.
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Software
- Claims Processing
- Appointment Scheduling
- Health Insurance Policies
- Medical Secretary Duties
- communication skills
- Verbal Communication
- Receiving Incoming Calls
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.