Randstad is currently support a leading provider of supply chain solutions in their search for outstanding Customer Service Representatives. If you are ready to become a part of something big, this opportunity is for you! The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, flexibility on schedule for different shifts and possess an energetic and team focused mentality.
• Bill shipments pursuant to applicable tariffs and pricing agreements
• Recognize and resolve documentation errors
• Assist customers with inquiries, including tracing shipments, rate quotes, tariff discrepancies and billing and invoicing questions
• Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including answering and directing phone calls, filing, data entry and billing
• Process over, short and damaged freight and related documentation for customer resolution
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 5 hours at one time
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.