Are you looking for the next steps in your healthcare career? Take that first one by applying to be a Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in a call center or experience in a related position.
- Critical Thinking – Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Positive Attitude – Finds the most effective and efficient way to complete tasks, regardless of obstacle, while continually offering support to peers through quality teamwork.
- Flexibility/Adaptability – Able to accept change and engage it.
- Active/Continuous Learner – Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and actively seeks skills, techniques, and methods to develop and enrich.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Support
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 11 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.