Do you want a new career opportunity where you can use your data entry skills? We are currently looking for a Loan Document Specialist to work for one of the largest financial companies in the Des Moines area. The ideal candidate will be a focused, positive professional with strong computer skills and attention to detail. As a Loan Document Specialist you will manage incoming electronic documents.
- Data entry, scanning and imaging
- receiving and reviewing incoming loan and financial services work
- entering loan transactions into CRT/PC, verifying accuracy
- balancing general ledger accounts
- resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records
- preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting financial documents
- Data Entry (6 months of experience is required)
- Customer Service or Sales (6 months of experience is required)
- Loan Processing
- Document and Process Review
- Review and Edit Financial Docs
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.