Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a customer service representative or experience in a related position.
- Excellent and clear verbal and written communication skills, dependability and emotional control.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Email and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Speed and accuracy is most important in typing skills.
- Ability to learn and input data in multiple software programs.
- Fast paced work environment and ability to conduct oneself professionally while under stress.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.