Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative team based environment put a smile on your face? A major hardware products distribution company is looking for Inside Sales representative to join their sales team. This postion is relationship driven with lots of training an support. This position will take inbound and make outbound client calls. This role relies heavily on professional communication and follow up skills.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer
- Enter Purchase Orders
- Follow up with inventory and shipping to ensure proper arrival of products
- Inside Sales (1 year of experience is required)
- Account Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Purchase Orders (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.