We are looking to employ an HR Director/Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR Generalist/Director is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. We really need someone who can come in and get the job done without alot of hand holding. This is an unparalleled opportunity and we are looking for the right person! To ensure success, HR Generalists should exhibit fantastic decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training. Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and methodical in the recruitment process. If you do not have the needed qualifications, please do not apply. please email me directly at email@example.com
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelors in HR 0r related (2 years of experience is required)
- understanding of labor laws
- efficient HR admin (1 year of experience is required)
- People managment skills (1 year of experience is required)
- record keeping skills (1 year of experience is required)
- HR best practices knowledge
- Verbal Communication (1 year of experience is required)
- ability to meet deadlines (1 year of experience is required)
- Problem Solving (1 year of experience is required)
- ability to aid in training pgm (1 year of experience is required)
- has worked with distribution (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.