Do you have stellar receptionist experience, great customer service and would like to join a growing company alongside dynamic professionals? Bring your careful attention to detail and work accuracy to this opportunity. If you are meticulous, detail-oriented, and ready to put your skills to use in a fun environment full of challenges and opportunities for advancement, we want you to join our team as a receptionist.
- Answer telephones professionally and pleasantly, assisting customers, taking orders and providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Promptly assist customers at counter. Ask pertinent questions, provide information they may need, take orders and provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Conduct self in a professional and ethical manner at all times. Treat external and internal customers and associates with courtesy and respect.
- Data entry and retrieval on computer system, including entering of customer orders, branch transfers, obtain quotation information, inventory information, pricing.
- Follow-up on customer orders, resolve problems to the customer’s satisfaction, respond timely to customer.
- Answering Phones
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Receptionist Duties
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.