Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A Medical Practice is looking for Data Entry Specialist to join the Clinical Intake team. Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- outlook (1 year of experience is required)
- bright tree Software
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.