Randstad is currently looking to fill a Line of Credit Specialist position for our client in North Austin. The ideal candidate will have basic accounting skills and intermediate Excel and Outlook skills. Experience in Accounting, Loans, or the Mortgage industry a plus. Must be open to working on-site and working from home.
• Responsible for accurate and timely processing of line of credit draw requests.
• Responsible for setting up direct deposits.
• Responsible for validating requests received as authorized.
• Validate outstanding and available Line of Credit balances for withdrawal on loans.
• Validate loan status and possible red flags on loans that might prevent a request from being processed.
• Draft and send response emails and letters.
• Place outbound calls on requests requiring follow up.
• Enter data into various systems correctly and efficiently.
• Ensure that proper documentation is completed and update the system correctly, mail correspondence to borrowers and follow up accordingly.
- Basic Accounting Skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Intermediate Excel skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Intermediate Outlook skills (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.