Are you an experienced GAAP Reporting Accountant living in the Atlanta, Georgia area? Are you looking for a temporary position that can get you a "foot in the door" with one of the country's largest financial services companies? If so, please keep reading! We are seeking GAAP Reporting Analyst candidates for a temporary (January 2021 - March 2021) position for our client. At this time, we are awaiting news on if this position will be remote to start or will be starting in our client's office off of Powers Ferry Road. If it is remote, our client will provide the equipment needed to work from home, you would just need to have reliable, efficient home internet and a private home office space for working.
· Experience and understanding of GAAP reporting
· Advanced level knowledge of Excel, including V-lookup
· Experience with the reporting process, researches, and assists with the preparation of financial reports on subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital requirements, etc.
· BA degree in accounting or other related field or equivalent experience
· 1-3 years
- GAAP reporting (2 years of experience is required)
- Excel, including v-lookup (2 years of experience is required)
- accting reporting and research (2 years of experience is required)
- preparing acctg reports (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.