Do you have management and shipping experience? Bring your skillset to the shipping department of a local export client. We are looking for someone to streamline shipping/receiving processes for effectiveness, suggest improvements, and implement cost-saving measures. The main goal is to always ensure timely, accurate and secure shipping and distribution.
• Timely preparation of all required documentation (Letter of credit, Ocean Bill of Lading, Service Report Log, etc) for export functions.
• Ensure that the export process is in compliance with company and industry quality assurance standards (ISO, Customs, etc.).
• Issue statistical or detailed reporting for customers as requested.
• Maintain and update CMP, rate sheets, etc.
• Initial setup of export shipments
• Preparation of sales credit and CMP check.
• Booking & coordination of most cost-effective and efficient means to export goods within customers’ requirements.
• Data entry. • Billing of services.
- logistics (3 years of experience is required)
- shipping (1 year of experience is preferred)
- export (1 year of experience is preferred)
- inventory management (3 years of experience is preferred)
- order management (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SAP (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.