Are you seeking an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading Healthcare provider in the Virginia Beach area? If so, I might have just the right opportunity for you. One of our leading Healthcare Providers in Virginia Beach is seeking a temporary Authorization Coordinator to support management levels with clerical and administrative duties. This position is on-site in Virginia Beach and would require a minimum of one year of experience with insurance verification.
This on-site Authorization Coordinator role will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the clinical authorization processes, coordinating linkage between patients, primary care providers, specialty providers and insurance companies
- Supporting the referral process from primary care providers as well as pre-authorization approvals for medications abd itger servuces as ordered by providers
- Providing other general administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining records and files
- Providing superior customer service
- Medical Terminology (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Medicare Knowledge
- Medicaid Knowledge
- Insurance Verification (1 year of experience is required)
- Insurance Referral
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.