If you are proficient at communicating with employees, vendors, and customers and are strong at effectively organizing and executing responsibilities in an efficient manner, this may be an excellent position for you. A client of ours located in Nicholasville, KY is seeking 2-3 Project Coordinators/Customer Service Representatives. These positions are responsible for facilitating customer accounts that have a project focus including quoting, reporting, monitoring, ordering and scheduling the install of parts, and solving technical and billing issues. These are full-time temporary to permanent opportunities offering a competitive benefit and compensation package.
- Using survey information to Quote detailed and specific hardware and installations to the end customer when applicable.
- Researching hardware needs for customers and customer orders.
- Preparing and processing customer orders for products and installation via phone and email.
- Examining orders received for pricing, shipping dates, anticipated delays, and any additional information requested by the customer.
- Monitoring installed material is accurate and documented through detailed pictures.
- Working with onsite technicians to determine the most appropriate solutions given customer needs, applicable laws, and scope of work.
- Successfully crafting, managing, and completing projects.
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Call Center Support
- Data Entry
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 12 PM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.