Do you have experience in Data Entry? Are you knowledgeable in the Data Audit field? You can use both of those skills in this Laboratory Data Auditor position. We are currently recruiting for an Auditor opportunity at leading Laboratory. It is an organized environment with a friendly team.
- Audit customer information
- Confirming customer information
- Finding and documenting any data errors and discrepancies
- Organized and accurate
- Eager to learn and train based from metrics performance
- Manage customer information
- Conduct audits to ensure operation is running smoothly.
- Must be proficient in our software after training,
- Create and maintain working relationships
- May be asked to:
- Assist the Lab Assistant
- Clean and Organize workplace
- Entering Data
- Organizational Skills
- Microsoft Office
- communication skills
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.