Currently seeking an experienced Medical Secretary to fill an opening with one of Rhode Island’s most well respected Healthcare Networks. Interested candidates should have at least 1 year of recent medical secretarial experience and Medical terminology knowledge and skills. Epic software is preferred.
Responsibilities of the Medical Secretary
• Provide administrative support
• Coordinate daily activities of the office and ensures smooth functioning of the department, while providing professional and caring service to patients.
• Perform general secretarial duties including answering the telephone, scheduling appointments, arranging meetings, opening mail, and receiving patients and visitors, etc.
• Perform other clerical duties including filing, photocopying, ordering supplies, etc.
- Patient Scheduling
- Receiving Incoming Calls
- Medical Terminology
- Telephone Etiquette
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.