Randstad is working with a local Government Agency in Phoenix to identify a Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. This is a long-term temporary role with possible extension; a great foot-in-the-door with an organization with awesome growth opportunities! This position will be mostly remote so candidates must have their own computer, phone and internet to be considered. Job Details
- Pay: $15.00/hr
- Location: Phoenix, AZ/ Remote
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Sick Time are available after your first 90 days as a Randstad Employee.
- Flexibile work environment in a positive, team atmosphere
Composes letters, memos, emails on behalf of the Contracts Manager; develops and maintains spreadsheets, databases, and/or tracking systems to manage project assignments requested from the Contracts Manager; coordinates, facilitates, and attends various meetings to take and distribute minutes with action item
assignments; maintains an automated calendar; maintains confidential files and information; and independently completes special projects.
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- Customer Service
- Calendar Management
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Contracts (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.