Oversee candidate records and the recruitment filing system.
Draft job descriptions and post them to various job boards
Creatively build new pipelines for talent through research, job boards, networking, social media, relationships with schools, and employee referrals.
Serve as the main point of contact for job applicants; review incoming applications for completeness and quality and correspond with candidates throughout their process in a professional, approachable, and responsive manner.
Conduct comprehensive phone screens of candidates
Conduct client tours/on boarding process
Complete i9's, run background checks and complete references for candidates
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Assist in Client relationship management
The essential functions of this role include:
- Administrative Duties
- Receptionist Duties
- Data Entry
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Office
- Written Communication
- Answering Phones
- Maintaining Calendars
- Working Independently
- Scheduling Appointments
- Oral Communication
- Decision Making
- Google for Business Suite
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 12 PM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.