Do you have experience in Accounting? Are you knowledgeable in Travel and Expense management? You can use all of those skills in this Accounting Clerk II position. We are currently recruiting for an Contract-to-Hire opportunity at a leading Government Contracting firm. It is a professional environment with a ________ team.
- Manage, maintain, and update online expense reports in database
- Create and maintain new vendors users, monthly and annual per diem rates and financial accounts
- Process and maintain records of travel arrangements to include requests, approval, and booking.
- Manage booking policies with online travel agency.
- Maintain records of moderate level of travel and expenses reports.
- Review and reconcile Corporate Card monthly statement and maintain detailed record of expenses.
- Reconcile all travel related GL accounts.
- Send record of billable vouchers to A/R department for billing
- Government Travel Accounting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Accounting (2 years of experience is required)
- Expense Accounting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Deltek Costpoint (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.