Are you looking for the next steps in your Medical Collections career? Take that first one by applying to be a Medical Collections Specialist. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a collections representative or experience in a related position.
• Follow up on all claims from billing through final resolution.
• Correct and identify billing errors and resubmit claims to insurance carriers.
• Follow up on payment errors, low reimbursement, denials etc.
• Review Insurance EOB and initiate appeals as necessary.
• Ensure maximization of collection dollars from insurance companies in accordance with the respective contracts.
• Obtain corrected information and request rebills.
• Respond to payer’s request for additional information/documentation.
• Confer with Billers & Coders, as necessary, to obtain additional information/clarification.
• Co-ordinate requests for medical records.
- Claims Processing
- Medical Terminology
- Data Collection
- Payment Acceptance
- Medicare Compliance
- Analytical Thinking
- Practice Management Software
- CPT Codes
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Written Communication
- Data Entry
- Patient Scheduling
- Microsoft Office
- Google for Business Suite
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Appointment Scheduling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.