A Denver headquartered Consumer Packaged Goods organization is seeking Contract Buyer to add to their purchasing team. This candidate will be facilitating, coordinating, and managing all transactional processes in the purchasing process, as well as supporthing the Supply Chain organizational leaders
• Maintains adequate inventory levels to ensure superior service levels to customers and sales force through use of industry standard Best Practices procedures.
• Interacts and communicates both written and verbally with sales force, customers and vendors in a timely and informative manner on market conditions, delivery schedules and product information.
• Assess current inventory, market conditions, availability, and promotional impact to forecast order quantities and make recommendations to the merchandising team.
• Maintain all necessary department files and records.
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Supply Chain (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Inventory (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.