Are you a Marketing professional looking to make an immediate impact in your new organization? Do you revel in working creatively and outside of the box? Regularly come up with your own personal entrepreneurial ideas and implement them? Then this start up wants to talk to you. They are rapidly growing and seeking like-minded teammates to help their business get to the next level!
- Write content for newsletters, emails, landing pages, blogs, and other marketing collateral.
- Manage social media profiles & collaborate with customer service
- Collect, prepare, and enter digital assets (copy, photography, videos, etc.) into a CMS.
- Proofread and copy edit to ensure proper grammar, punctuation, voice, and tone.
- Assist Marketing Manager in day-to-day marketing tasks (i.e. sales decks, data formatting, project coordination)
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analysis, and campaign results
- Is a self-starter and problem-solver who can handle all day-to-day tasks
- Maintains a strong growth mindset and remains adaptability
- Familiarity with a fast-paced B2B tech start-up environment
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.