The scale and complexity of the COVID-19 outbreak has underscored the need for prompt and effective implementation of evidence-based containment measures. Contact tracing is one of the interventions that has been used to effectively control recent pandemics (Ebola, SARS), and has shown to be effective against COVID-19 mitigation in South Korea, New Zealand, and elsewhere. The successful Contact Tracer will work remotely to conduct a virtual “needs check,” and connect at-risk COVID-19 positive patients and people in quarantine to community resources. This is a 6 month + temporary, remote assignment exclusive to Southern California residents.
- Call contacts of newly-diagnosed patients
- Communicate with contacts in a professional and empathetic manner
- Collect and record information on symptoms into the CRM
- Provide contacts with approved information on state/local quarantine procedures, and, if appropriate, refer them to testing according to the protocol (and/or to a COVID-19 Care Resource Coordinator for social resources.)
- Contact Tracers will follow the script to inform contacts about the importance of quarantine, and what to do if symptoms develop. They are not permitted to deviate from the script or provide information that is not included in the script.
- Contact tracers will be required to use their own telephone, computer, and electronic equipment
The essential functions of this role include:
- Medical Terminology
- Patient Support (2 years of experience is required)
- Patient Care Coordination
- Interpersonal Skills
- CMA or CNA Certification (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.