We are looking for an organized File Clerk to do file management and maintenance. You will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitalize all important document. This is 1-2 month long project but will potential to extend longer depending on the business demands Requirement: -Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc. -Excellent organizational skills -Great attention to detail
- Scan and file docusments alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Following Instructions
- Maintaining Records
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.