We are currently looking to fill a Program Coordinator role for our client in North Austin. The ideal candidate will have experience in supporting internal teams, order review, and pricing variances. If you are a professional with great attention to detail, have the ability to multitask and prioritize, and have a solid work history please submit your resume today.
- Analyze customer purchase orders for compliance to customer’s contract terms and conditions
- Verify pricing and process customer POs and Sales Orders in accurate and timely manner
- Proactively identify potential discrepancies prior to data entry and engage Program Managers in resolving discrepancies
- Maintain documentation and database to support pricing quoted to customers
- Assist Program Managers with program accounts receivable past-due balances, providing data necessary for resolution
- Provide daily reports to Master Scheduler using Baan to support production scheduling
- Maintain a positive, professional relationship with team members
- Customer Support
- Internal Customer Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.