Seeking experience Accoutant/Bookeeper to join our client who handles high-end construction projects. You will be assisting the senior accountant with all functions related to supporting the accounting work flow of projects. If you are looking to grow your career with a stable company...look no further!
- Maintain Accounts Receivable reports
- Job Cost Analysis
- Understanding of Accounts Payable
- Maintaining records for Cost to Complete project records
- Change order management and auditing
- Work closely with project managers to ensure accurate records
- Understanding of General Ledger and Cost Codes
- Upload necessary documents such as Purchase Orders, Reports, etc.
- Support PM’s with estimates, enforcing accountability of proper information recording
- AIA Billing
- Accounts Payable (3 years of experience is required)
- Accounts Receivable (2 years of experience is required)
- General Ledger
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.