Patient focused healthcare organization is seeking 5 remote Reimbursement Specialists to support the upcoming reverification season. This postition will be 100% remote and the working hours are 10am-7pm ET or 11am-8pm ET. You must have adequate home internet and a quiet working space in your home. This is a temporary postion that will start on November 9th and likely last 4 or 5 months. If you are looking for remote work, have a customer/patient focused personality, and are experienced in medical terminology, insurance and benefits verification, and prior authorizations, please apply today!
• Collects and reviews all patient insurance benefit information
• Provides assistance to physician office staff and patients to complete and submit all necessary insurance forms and program applications.
• Completes and submits all necessary insurance forms in a timely manner as required by all third party payors for prior authorizations. Tracks and follow up on prior authorization request.
• Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers; resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
• Provides all necessary documentation required to expedite prior authorization request. This includes demographic, authorization/referrals, National Provider Identification (NPI) number, and referring physicians.
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Medical Terminology
- Claims Processing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.