Do you have experience in Human Resources Support? Are you knowledgeable in the HR field? You can use both of those skills in this HR Coordinator position. We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Coordinator opportunity at leading Healthcare Services firm. It is a fast paced, growth oriented environment with an amazing department and team.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Job Functions:
Additional Job Functions:
- Reviews and approves changes to employee records in HRIS system
- Review of status changes to ensure compliance with existing laws and regulations
- Enters employee data changes into HR database
- Proactively identifies potential areas for process improvement and recommend feasible solutions.
- Following up with care center managers to verify data accuracy in HRIS system
- Other duties as assigned
- Works with the Benefits team to ensure benefits in an employee’s record is updated accurately with status changes
- Assist with annual audits, preparing hire packets, and any additional request as needed.
- Participates in team meetings
- Attends training as required.
- Assists with special projects.
- HRIS (2 years of experience is required)
- Onboarding (2 years of experience is required)
- Large Company (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.