Our client is a metal manufacturer in the Santa Clara area looking for a go-getter Account Coordinator! We believe in work-life balance and this position will be 35hrs/week Monday through Friday through a Contract to Hire position. Willingness to learn is highly appreciated! We will train! Apply today to join a great team and an awesome working environment!
- Receive, review and process customers’ purchase orders by inputting into the Company’s computer system
- Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary
- Inform customers by mail or telephone of order information, such as unit prices, shipping dates, and any anticipated delays
- Review orders for completeness according to reporting procedures and forward incomplete orders for further processing
- Maintain and adjust inventory records to reflect product movement
- Confer with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel in order to expedite or trace shipments
- Generate SCL and invoices and related documents, and file those documents
- Collect past dues, and report monthly past dues to other departments and divisions
- Prepare pending reports and shipping reports
- Other duties may be assigned
- Call Center Support
- Vendor Management
- Problem Solving
- Order Processing
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.