Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Scanning Associate. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with sorting and scanning numerous documents as well as possessing great computer skills.
- Opening and sorting mail and priority packages
- Arranging for outgoing mail and shipments, organizing, maintaining and reviewing the physical files for the purpose of imaging documents
- Utilizing industrial and/or office grade imaging equipment to convert physical documents into an electronic format
- Monitoring the quality of the converted documents to ensure the accuracy and completeness of electronic images, monitoring and reporting daily volume, and additional duties as assigned
- Data Entry
- Data Collection
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.