Great opportunity for someone with experience using FedEx, UPS, and USPS shipping programs. Must have international and Domestic shipping experience. A great company that cares about their employees and offers great benefits! Also, you can submit a digital interview for faster processing https://randstadusrgs.montagetalent.com/guest/ce/foyers/now/ondemandvideo.aspx?jid=408135&hjid=2A3DA6F953DA93F8EC7AE43BA8551496&jcid=826303&hjcid=AB27E4D8BC8E22567571315B9B686981
- International and domestic shipping experience.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Scans material into computer system using scan gun and load tags.
- Operates a fork lift truck or uses a hand truck to move, convey or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Identifying information and counts, weights or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons.
- Tariff Codes (1 year of experience is preferred)
- International Shipping (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Domestic Shipping (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Made2Manage Software Program
- FedEx Shipping Software (1 year of experience is required)
- USPS Shipping Software (1 year of experience is required)
- UPS Shipping Software (1 year of experience is required)
- Order Picking
- Time Management
- Moving Freight
- Math and Calculation
- Basic Computer Skills
- Forklift (1 year of experience is preferred)
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.