A Government Agency in Midtown Phoenix is looking for a hard working, reliable and professional Inbound Call Center Customer Service Specialist to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have experience in conflict resolution, exhibits patience, excellent computer skills and performs resolution of billing issues.
This is a long term temporary position lasting at least 6 months with potential to extend or convert to a permanent employee depending on performance.
- Pay: $14.45/HR
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (40 hrs/wk)
- Location: Phoenix, AZ 85004
*We have benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Sick Time Benefits available through Randstad after your first 90 days. If you have 2+ years of office-based Customer Service experience and this position sounds like a great fit for you, please apply today!Responsibilities:
- Speaks to callers, calms them, listens to their complaints, inquiries or questions from across the state and enters the grievances per policy into computer resolution system. Some complex grievances will be escalated and assigned to Division staff for resolution. Many calls result in further inquiries to Districts within the Division or to Business Operations.
- Follows up and keeps the complainant appraised of the status on a regular basis from intake through resolution of the grievance; documentation of all updates are recorded in the computer system at all times.
- Complaints vary from service delivery, alleged fraud, concerns with service specifications, provider issues and various issues relating to the Division. Inquiries come from individuals and families, as well as other "high profile" entities such as the Office of the governor, Legislative Services, AHCCCS, DES, Advocates, providers, etc.
- Maintains monthly reports, trends statistics, attends training and presentation meetings.
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Problem Solving
- Data Entry
- Written Communication
- Human Services
- Computer Skills
- Conflict Resolution (1 year of experience is required)
- Minimum of 2 Years Office based Customer Service or Call Center
- Experience in Human services a plus!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.