Do you have any experience in banking or money handling? If so, please apply to this position as a Personal Banker! A local bank is expanding their Clarksville, TN presence and is looking for additional bankers to add to their team. If you are looking for a full time, long term position, we would love to consider you!
- Greets customers
- Alert to customers’ needs and ability to suggest appropriate products/services.
- Processes customer transaction efficiently and accurately
- Properly completes bank documents (i.e. non-negotiable item logs,
Currency Transaction Reports, general ledger tickets, forms, etc.)
- Receives checks and cash for deposit/payout after verifying signatures, customer account balances, and examining
checks for endorsements, legitimacy, etc.
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer throughout the day
- Explains, promotes, or sells other products or services as needed for branch.
- Follows branch security
- Daily removes, records and processes deposits
- Assists customers with safe deposit box
- Accepts/processes loan and utility payments.
- Builds customer loyalty by developing relationships and offering exceptional customer service.
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.