Are you analytical? Are you looking to join a growing company? Randstad is hiring for a Senior Accountant for a healthcare company within the greater Birmingham metro area. An ideal candidate has an in-depth understanding of GAAP, has the ability to diligently process balance sheets / journal entries / financial statements, has supported month-end / year-end close, assist with audits, and outstanding reporting and communication skills. A CPA is preferred, but not required.
- Reconcile accounts (intangible assets, debt, fixed assets, prepaid assets) to ensure accurate reporting
- Research, interpret, and fully understand GAAP
- Understand multiple revenue streams when reviewing balance sheets
- GAAP (2 years of experience is preferred)
- balance sheet (2 years of experience is preferred)
- public accouting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- analyze financial statements (2 years of experience is preferred)
- review audits
- reconcile accounts
- Analytical Thinking
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.