Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of an Inbound Customer Service Call Center Representative. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills. What does this job entail? Customer Service Representatives will be receiving inbound calls from patients who are wanting to schedule transportation to and from various appointments. This may involve an ambulance ride, taking the bus, etc. You will log in the time and date and preferred method of transportation. You may also be responsible for rescheduling and cancelling appointments, and other duties as assigned. You will have 2 weeks of training and 1 ½ weeks of nesting. If this sounds like something that interests you apply today!
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include the following:
- Schedule, modify, and cancel reservations as requested with the highest degree of accuracy.
- Answer calls from customers to learn about and address their needs and manage other issues with products or
- Perform logistics troubleshooting and confirm resolution with the customer, approaching each call with a “one-call resolution” mindset.
- Respond professionally and efficiently to customers, explain possible solutions, and ensure that customer’s feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with customers, confirm or clarify information and de-escalate issues, as needed.
- Utilize software, databases,and tools appropriately.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent, consistent customer service.
- Update customer record with specific details of each call.
- Attend training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.