Would you like to work for a company who is committed to their employees’ safety and where you will be recognized for your skills,contributions and initiative? We are looking for a shipping and receiving clerk with computer knowlege to join our operational team. We are looking for someone with exceptional interpersonal skills, great attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills. The perfect candidate will be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies as needed. Keep in mind this is mainly a physical position.
- Knowledge of Information Technology support and functions.
- Knowledge of shipping/receiving and warehouse practices and processes
- Ability to create, author and follow processes.
- Experience troubleshooting Level 1 tickets
- Inventory control experience as an analyst.
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills, attention to detail and advance problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Maintaining Records
- Cycle Counting
- Quality Control
- Basic Computer Skills
- Inventory Auditing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.