A Government Agency located in downtown Phoenix is seeking a focused and professional Administrative Technical Writer with experience in public sector, healthcare systems documenting and/or process improvement to join their team. The Administrative Technical writer will be part of an exciting long-term project that will reshape and redefine the Agency's processes, procedures and scope of work as they move into a new phase of Agency advancement. This is a long-term temporary contract assignment lasting at least 1 year with potential for extension based on performance and workflow. Excellent administrative background along with at least 1 Year of technical writing experience is required to join this pivotal team!
- Pay Rate: $21.00/hr
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Phoenix, AZ 85007 - may become remote
*We offer benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and Paid Sick Time Benefits available through Randstad after your first 90 days on assignment. Responsibilities:
The Administrative Technical Writer will assist in moving forward several initiatives that are pivotal to this State Agency moving towards its envisioned future state by providing technical writing for associated documents.
- Works with various departments within the Agency to write and refine documents related to a large scale project focused on systems improvement within the Division; knowledge of state Agency, healthcare systems, and/or process improvement is a benefit.
- Translates initiatives into well written professional documents in prescribed formats set by the Agency.
- Must be able to work with diverse individuals and interact with all levels of the Agency.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Technical Writing (1 year of experience is required)
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Communication Skills
- Public Sector Knowledge
- At least 1 Year Experience as a Technical Writer
- 2-3 Years Administrative Assistant or other Administrative/Office role
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.