The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the day to day operation of the office. The Administrative Assistant will handle administrative responsibilities, including purchasing, tracking, invoicing, and other duties as needed. This position is temp with possible hire for a large national company in the roofing industry.
Responsible for capital equipment purchases and tracking, and purchases and
invoices for consumables
• Contact vendors as needed to get quotes and verify billing.
• Compiles reports to show statistics, and compiles information and prepares
• Responsible for processing/preparing office correspondence for multiple facilities
• Order supplies as needed for the daily operations
• Process and distribute mail
• Handles new hire paperwork, processes and submits to corporate office
• Creates purchase orders through Maximo system
• Arranges meetings/assists with travel, etc.
• Fill in for Transportation Manager, Accounting Assistant, and Maintenance Planner
• Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
- safety background
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.