Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure with high level executives? We are actively recruiting for a hardworking and experienced accounts receiveable clerk to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Bring your stellar experience to this office and make an impact immediately.
- Prepares and post all customer payments
- Reconcile and resolve payment errors and discrepancies
- Processes daily invoicing and issuing credit memos as required
- Mailing and emailing invoices to customers
- Process credit memos and other non-payment issues
- Monitor customer accounts to identify and investigate non-payments, and other discrepancies.
- Prepares detailed aging reports on a weekly basis and report past due accounts to supervisor
- Organize, file, and other general office tasks
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply and email your resume to email@example.com
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.