If you are an Experienced Customer Service/Admin Professional who wants to get their foot in the door of a large financial institution, then keep reading! Randstad is looking for Research Remediation Analysts who will handle disputes regarding Small Business Lending accounts. This is a high level role providing "white glove" service. Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and be able to research and make resolutions. The Benefits of working with Randstad!: --Potential for temp to hire with the client --Benefits through Randstad: Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/Accidental Insurance) and 401k --Dedicated recruiter who will walk you through the process, interview prep, and provide support from start to finish. --Weekly pay!
- Supporting complaint resolution cases working customer escalated complaints for Small Business Credit Products - unsecured and real estate loans
- Responding to and/or researching and resolving escalated, high dollar, or high profile inquiries and complaints.
- Will also be printing out and mailing letters to customers - resolution via phone or in writing
- Required to take calls for the 800 number for 1 hr/day.
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.