Randstad is hiring a Site Manager to support our Randstad Inhouse Service (RIS) division. RIS offers a unique operations and staffing solution that caters specifically to clients with high volume staffing needs. Site Managers act as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the employees.
- 2+ years in either high volume recruiting or staffing preferred
- Offer innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- Experience multi-tasking and effectively prioritizing workload
- Professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations
- Fast paced, high volume seasonal recruiting experience a plus not a requirement.
The Site Manager will work on-site at our client's location and build relationships with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs. They listen to understand the quality and volume and screen, interview, and identify qualified candidates to fill positions. Site Managers act as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of the client workforce including business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the employees.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Answering Phones
- communication skills
- Recruiting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Social Media
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Oral Communication
- Customer Service
- Google for Business Suite
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.