Randstad is seeking a Part time Accounts Payable Junior Associate (Temp to Hire) for a rapidly growing business, synonymous with authentic, wholesome food products with the highest quality of ingredients.
- Prepares accounts payable invoices and reviews for proper authorization and documentation of receipt of goods or service
- Codes invoices with proper account distribution.
- Ensures proper classification of expenses and inputs data into the Accounts Payable module.
- Prepares weekly check/ACH disbursements. Send remittance advice to vendors.
- Works closely with department managers to update and receive purchase orders as needed,
- Responds to vendor inquiries regarding status of payment.
- Reconciles vendor statements
- Assists with the monthly close process.
- Assists with yearly audit process.
- Weekly filing of invoice payments
- Adheres to all safety and GMP policies
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic arithmetic
- Analytical Thinking
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Accounts Payable
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.