Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure in a logistics based field? We are actively recruiting for a hardworking and experienced administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Bring your upbeat administrative experience to this organized and fast-paced office and make an impact immediately. Ideal candidates would have experience working with customs, international freight/ supply chain. Data entry skills are a must. Individuals must be dedicated and driven to provide exceptional work on a daily basis - attendance is a must!
- Manage the maintenance, preparation and routing of purchase orders.
- Prepare accurate bills of lading.
- Ensure quality of all services and processes within the facility.
- Track and analyze mis-shipments to ensure they don’t reoccur via VFI Track.
- Make sure customs are cleared and duties are paid accordingly per CBP.
- Review purchase orders and shipment contents prior to them being released to facilities.
- Advocate for clients to help navigate international trade/compliance matters with ease and confidence.
- Apply for the refund of customs duties as well as certain taxes and fees that have been collected upon importation of merchandise.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Clerical Work
- Following Instructions
- Time Management
- Maintaining Records
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Customs Experience
- Compliance Requirements
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.