Would you say you have experience providing leadership in a fast paced environment? We have a local Call Center that is in need of someone with your expertise! If you have Call Center Mangement or Team Lead experience this may be the position for you! You must be able to Supervise a large team in an inbound Call Center.
1. Supervise assigned team/unit’s daily operations and related activities. Ensures team/unit contributes to the State and MAXIMUS contractual service level standards.
2. Effectively schedules team/unit to ensure appropriate coverage and their production meets or exceeds quality standards, especially during peak call volumes, break and lunch times.
3. Effectively monitors, evaluates and distributes daily workload for assigned team/unit, uses the ACD Symposium system, queue displays and other tools, to ensure production standards are being met for inbound and outbound call handling, as well as other work activities assigned.
4. Responsible for Quality Assurance Monitoring of team/unit‘s using Symposium and iDVR systems, following established guidelines, focusing on problem areas, coaching and completing required reporting.
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.