Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Answer calls to process new phone orders
- Provide customers with instructions on returns/exchanges, creating return shipping labels, and processing refunds
- Develop strong relationship with customer service team, sharing knowledge and continuously improving the customer experience
- Come to work each day and come to work on time ready to push yourself and make the customers happy and those around you
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette (1 year of experience is required)
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.