Are you looking for the next steps in your collections career? Take that first one by applying to be a Collections Agent. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of meeting goals and deadlines then this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a sales person or telemarketer or experience in a related position.
- Collaborating on debt collection efforts with Accounts, Sales, and the Legal Department.
- Developing debt collection strategies and plans.
- Adhering to the FDCPA throughout the debt collection process.
- Contacting debtors by telephone to enact and negotiate debt recovery.
- Searching publicly-available databases to track down defaulters, including Credit Bureau information, background checks, and loan documents.
- Preventing repeated payment delinquency by negotiating manageable debt payments.
- Negotiating settlements to receive payment on a certain percentage of the debt.
- Keeping hard copy and electronic records of all communications, payment plans agreed to, and amounts paid.
- Sending statements of delinquencies and satisfied debts to the Credit Bureau, as well as purging records where debts have been satisfied.
- Initiating legal and repossession proceedings if debt recovery fails.
- Time Management
- Microsoft Office
- Maintaining Records
- debt collection software
- Interpersonal Skills
- record keeping
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.