Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for a multifaceted Data Entry/ Fufillment Clerk to join a local manufacturing company here in Warwick, RI. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking for a position with multiple responsibilites and career growth are encouraged to apply today!
- Entering of customer orders.
- Customer invoicing by analyzing and entering frame and stock data.
- Accessing, inputting and retrieving information from a computer.
- Process all customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Properly document customer complaints and concerns immediately and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Communicate effectively with General Manager, Supervisor, Lead and other lab team members regularly updating them to guarantee that customer expectations are met and any problems or issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Research customer delivery inquiries, provide proof of deliveries and track jobs.
- Keep abreast of products and availability. Other duties as directed by Lead or Manager.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 20lbs
- Entering Data
- Order Processing
- Data Collection
- Production Control
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.