Behavioral Health Counselor :
- Schedule is 8am- 4:30pm
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience working in a clinical setting
- Experience working with groups
- Computer and typing skills are a must
- Outgoing personality
- Would prefer one bi-lingual English/spanish speaker and one bi-lingual English/Creole speaker
- Health, Dental, Vision, Gap, Life, 401(k), Personal Time Off (PTO), 4 paid Holidays provided
1) Responsible for providing routine care to clients, which includes but are not limited to: Observing clients for changes in behavior and participation levels; Assisting them in their daily living activities; Providing support and encouragement; And acting as an appropriate role model.
2) Responsible for teaching and developing adult living as well as other skills necessary to reintegrate clients into the community.
3) Will teach clients symptoms management skills and coping skills to stabilize symptoms related to behavioral health disorders in order to reduce or eliminate the need for more intensive levels of care. These services encompass community-based services designed to assist the recipient in strengthening or regaining interpersonal skills
4)Assists clients in developing skills for personal care, hygiene, and daily living e.g. housekeeping, cooking and budgeting. These activities are intended to restore a client’s skills and abilities essential for independent living.
- Behavioral Health Cert.
- Experienc in clinical settings
- Bachelor's degree
- bi-lingual English/Spanish
- bi-lingual English/Creole
- communication skills
- computer and data entry skills
- Good Listener
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.