- Schedule is 8am- 4:30pm
- Salary, exempt position that starts at $39,145.00 per year
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Case Manager certification from the Florida Certification Board https://flcertificationboard.org/
- Experience working in a clinical setting
- Computer and typing skills are a must
- Would prefer bi-lingual English/spanish speakers
- Health, Dental, Vision, Gap, Life, 401(k), Personal Time Off (PTO), 4 paid Holidays provided
Acts with and on behalf of clients to assist them in functioning as independently as possible. Represents clients and helps them speak for themselves especially as they are becoming involved with community agencies.Arranges and sets conditions for service delivery from other community agencies.
Analyzes client situation, needs and system arrangements that will facilitate or impede service delivery; recommends services and initial plans for care.
Conducts assessments and develops the client’s service plan in accordance with the funder and accreditation criteria.
Works with the client and the client’s family to address issues related to implementation of the service plan.
Assesses the effectiveness of the service plan in meeting the identified needs of the recipient.
Links and facilitates the client with appropriate services and resources identified in the service plan through referrals to reach desired goals
- Handling Confidential Information
- Transcribing Notes
- Microsoft Office
- Written Communication
- Working Independently
- Decision Making
- Case Manager certification fro
- bi-lingual English/Spanish sp
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.