Our client is one of the world's largest financial institutions. They’re looking for talented people who will provide excellent customer service to their clientele. They have a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience!
Our client believes in responsible lending principles. The Home Equity team is responsible for identifying, reviewing, communicating, and executing tasks related to borrowing. TYPE: Temp to Hire SHIFT: must be willing to work between the hours of 12:00pm-9:00pm SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday PAY: $16.08 (raise upon conversion and opportunities for promotion!)
- Handle inbound calls on customer inquiries about fee waivers, overdraft protection questions, credit line decrease questions, etc
- 60 calls/day depending on volume - could be as low as 35 calls/day
- Intake documents requested
- Data entry
- Handle processing for subordination requests for Home Equity team
- Review docs that support a borrower's equity line to stay in second lien position
- Provide updates on status, documents pending, etc.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Call Center Support
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 12 PM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.